ADVENTURER | FREE-SPIRIT | GYPSY |
I’m pretty cool and I like doing cool stuff. I am currently focused on getting my degree in General Badassery aka my ‘James Bond License’
Although impossible to describe me and what I do, its like this… I manage a resort and marina (with several supporting businesses) by day. I’m a boat captain and I drive Charter Boats, a Tow Boat, and anything water-related. I scuba dive, I am working on getting my Pilot’s Licenses, and I am a rock-climber. Well, I haven’t actually rock climbed in 5+ years, but I am still a rock-climber by personality. I enjoy camping (like in a tent or without a tent) but campers are ok too. I like exploring places I’ve never been both in the US and other places. I have a goal to visit every National Park at some point. I think I would like to sail around the world too, but I get sea-sick (funny thing for a pilot and boat captain).
That is all.
- Scuba Certification - Advanced Open Water
- Wilderness First Responder
- Amatuer Radio (HAM) License
- Go to Mallorca to PsicoBloc (Deep Water Solo)
- Trek across Patagonia
- Climb Denali
- Climb Aconcagua
- Spend time in the Wind River Range in Wyoming
- Visit all the National Parks
- PPL - Tailwheel Endorsement